Hours: Saturday, November 7th - 9am - 4pm
Sunday, November 8th - 12:00pm - 4pm
Set up: November 6th 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Tear Down: Sunday - November 8th - begins at 4pm to 7:00
RATES: Please list number of booths needed.
10x10 space - $100 - all have electric
10x10 corner space - $125 (limited number of corner spaces)
**All booths have an 8ft table and 2 folding chairs.
RETURN VENDORS WILL BE OFFERED SPACES FIRST if application is received by June 1st, 2020 - booths will be open to public after that date!
Cancellations after Oct. 1, 2020 will not receive refund due to advertising & building rental being paid.
1. Vendors are not allowed to approach customers outside of booth area.
2. Vendor is responsible for paying their own sales tax to the State of AR. Forms will be provided if needed. If you pay your own sales tax, you will be asked to sign a form stating that information.
3. Booths will be assigned by the order they are received.
4. Cancellation of booth after Oct. 15th will not be refunded. No show of booth will result in loss of fee also.
5. Each vendor will furnish one (1) item ($25 value) for raffle drawings. Gifts are given out throughout the two-day event.
6. All items must be removed from Expo Center before 7:00 on Nov. 8th - items left will become the property of Expo Center unless notified.
7. This event is a juried show. Vendors may only bring items that have been juried and approved.
8. Vendors must keep booth area clean and tidy during the show and are responsible for removing individual trash after the show. Cardboard must be broken now, not thrown in dumpster. We have a recycling bin for cardboard.
9. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
10. Please do not block the overhead door entrance. Unload as quickly as possible and move to the parking area.
11. Tear down: Lane will be one way in, and one way out. Please have all your merchandise packed before moving your vehicle to loading area.
12. Parking – Allowed only in front of building during show hours. (3rd row back)
13. Vendor is responsible for furnishing your own electric cords and tape to secure them to floor.
14. Do not use hooks, nails, or tape of any kind on wall areas.
15. Each booth will have (1) 8ft table and (2) folding chairs. We do not furnish table coverings.
16. No Refunds after October 1st due to advertising of event.