Click Here For Application
CORNER BOOTHS HAVE ALREADY SOLD OUT!
The application is fillable online. Payment options will be listed on application.
If you need a printable application, please email email@example.com and request the app.
IF MAILING IN CHECK OR MONEY ORDER:
AR River Holiday Market
4611 Hwy 64 East
Alma, AR 72921
Payment must be submitted with application to reserve booth. You will receive an email confirming your booth has been reserved and payment has been received.
ONE DAY ONLY!
Show Hours: Saturday, November 4th / 9am - 4pm
Set up: November 3th / 1:00pm - 7:00pm
Tear Down: At end of show - 4:00
10x10 space - $75 w/electric
10x10 corner space - $100 w/electric
*** 3 booths - $200, 4 booths - $240 (applies only to regular booths - does not include corner booths)
Food Truck - $100 (will need to use generator if electric is not available outside that weekend)
Outside Booths available also.
After Sept 1st - additional $20 per booth
**All booths have 1 - 8ft table and 2 folding chairs.
RETURN VENDORS WILL BE OFFERED SPACES FIRST if application is received by March 1st, 2023
**Cancellation of booth after August 1st will not be refunded due to advertising and building rental expenses.
1. Vendors are not allowed to approach customers outside of booth area.
2. Vendor is responsible for paying their own sales tax to the State of AR.
3. Booths will be assigned by the order they are received.
4. Cancellation of booth after Aug 1st, 2023 will not be refunded due to advertising the show and payment on venue.
5. All items must be removed from Expo Center before 6:30 on Nov. 4th - items left will become the property of Expo Center unless notified.
6. This event is a juried show. Vendors may only bring items that have been juried and approved, and what has been listed on the application.
7. Vendors must keep booth area clean and tidy during the show and are responsible for removing individual trash after the show. Cardboard must be broken now, not thrown in dumpster. We have a recycling bin for cardboard.
8. A $30.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
9. Please do not block the overhead door entrance. Unload as quickly as possible and move to the parking area.
10. Tear down: Lane will be one way in, and one way out. Please have all your merchandise packed before moving your vehicle to loading area. PLEASE be patient loading out to avoid accidents!
11. Parking – NOT Allowed in front of building during show hours. (3rd row back)
12. Vendor is responsible for furnishing your own electric cords and tape to secure them to floor.
13. Do not use hooks, nails, or tape of any kind on wall areas.
14. Each booth will have (1) 8ft table and (2) folding chairs. We do not furnish table coverings. Bring additional tables if needed. Backdrops are not provided.
15. Payment accepted by: Check, money order, venmo or cash app.
16. No show of booth will result in loss of fee and placed on the not to return list.