Holiday Market is a shopping extravaganza! This two day shopping event will be held on Nov. 2nd & 3rd, 2018 and will offer vendor booths from all over. Holiday Market will feature exciting and unique gift buying opportunities to start your holiday season.\
Hours: November 2nd - 5pm to 9pm **Ladies Night
November 3rd - 10am to 4pm
Set up: November 2nd from 10pm to4pm
Tear Down: Saturday - November 3rd at 4pm -7:00pm
RATES: Please list number of booths needed.
10x10 space - $100
10x10 corner space - $125 (limited number of corner spaces)
Food Truck - $150 (outside front doors) 4 only to be accepted!
RETURN VENDORS WILL BE OFFERED SPACES FIRST if application is received by May 15th - booths will be open to public after that date!
1. WIFI will be available to vendor for credit card use only.
2. Vendors are not allowed to approach customers outside of booth area.
3. Vendor is responsible for paying their own sales tax to the State of AR. Forms will be provided if needed.
4. Booths will be assigned by the order they are received. Return vendors will receive first choice if application is received by May 15th.
5. Cancellation of booth after Aug 1st will not be refunded due to advertising promotions. No show of booth will result in loss of fee also.
6. Each vendor will furnish one item(s) for raffle to be given during drawings throughout the two day event. Item should be of a $25 value.
7. All items must be removed from Expo Center before 5:30 on Nov. 3rd - items left will become the property of Expo Center unless notified.
8. This event is a juried show. Vendors may only bring items that have been juried and approved.
9. Merchants must keep booth area clean and tidy during the show and are responsible for removing individual trash after the show.
10. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.