Holiday Market is a shopping extravaganza! This two day shopping event will be held on Nov. 4th & 5th, 2017 and will offer vendor booths from all over. Holiday Market will feature exciting and unique gift buying opportunities to start your holiday season.
Proceeds from the ARHM support scholarships for young ladies in the Arkansas River Valley Area.
Hours: November 4th - 9am to 5pm November 5th - 12pm to 4pm
Set up: November 3rd from 10pm to 7pm and November 4th - 8 to 8:45am
Tear Down: Sunday - November 5th at 4pm - 5:30pm
RATES: Please list number of booths needed.
10x10 space - $100
10x10 corner space - $125 (limited number of corner spaces)
1. WIFI will be available to vendor for credit card use only.
2. Vendors are not allowed to approach customers outside of booth area.
3. Vendor is responsible for paying their own sales tax to the State of AR. Forms will be provided if needed.
4. Booths will be assigned by the order they are received.
5. Cancellation of booth after Oct. 15th will not be refunded. No show of booth will result in loss of fee also.
6. Each vendor will furnish one (1) item or gift certificate. All items will be given as raffle gifts throughout the two day event. Item should be of a $25 value.
7. All items must be removed from Expo Center before 5:30 on Nov. 5th - items left will become the property of Expo Center unless notified.
8. This event is a juried show. Vendors may only bring items that have been juried and approved.
9. Merchants must keep booth area clean and tidy during the show and are responsible for removing individual trash after the show.
10. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.