Holiday Market Hours/
1. WIFI will be available to vendor for credit card use only.
2. Vendors are not allowed to approach customers outside of booth area.
3. Vendor is responsible for paying their own sales tax to the State of AR. Forms will be provided if needed.
4. Booths will be assigned by the order they are received.
5. Cancellation of booth after Aug 1st will not be refunded due to advertising promotions. No show of booth will result in loss of fee also.
6. Each vendor will furnish one (1) item or gift certificate. All items will be given as raffle gifts throughout the two day event. Item should be of a $25 value.
7. All items must be removed from Expo Center before 5:30 on Nov. 5th - items left will become the property of Expo Center unless notified.
8. This event is a juried show. Vendors may only bring items that have been juried and approved.
9. Merchants must keep booth area clean and tidy during the show and are responsible for removing individual trash after the show.
10. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.